Linnea Södahl

Linnea Södahl 
On our way back from Finland this summer we spent the last few nights in Stockholm.  While we were out exploring "Old Town" we came across this performer.  The music was great and really heart warming. I took a few pictures so that I might be able to share this wonderful group with everyone.  I have since downloading the songs "Erase & Rewind" and "Inhale".  If you get the chance I highly recommend that you check it out!  A couple of tracks are available on itunes. 

Linnea Södahl performing with her band in front of a fountain in "Old Town".

This is a picture of "Old Town" in Swedish it is called Gamla Stan.  It is beautiful! Linnea's music created an unforgettably magical atmosphere! She also had lots of listeners!

I took this picture so that I could research the music when I got back to the US.  Facebook.com/Linneasodahl.  


This is an image of the "Erase & Rewind" album cover. 





Comments

Popular Posts